Unlimited Citywide Fast Charging
Recharge as much as you like at one of your fast-charging stations, easily located with the MyVIDA app
Priority Charging Station Reservation
Pre-book your slot in advance with the MyVIDA app
Theft + Accident Alert
Notifications of unusual activity, straight to your phone
Track My VIDA Service
Track the exact location of your scooter with your phone
Ping My VIDA Service
For dark or challenging locations, your scooter uses light and sound to indicate its location
Operate your scooter within specific boundaries
Immobilise your scooter with MyVIDA app
Custom Riding Modes
Unlock personalised riding preference such as Regen, Top Speed and Acceleration
Most important Terms & Conditions
· The Subscription plans can be availed only by the owners of two wheeler EV vehicles of Hero MotoCorp (HMCL) under the brand VIDA (Vida owners).
· Charge and Secure plans are complimentary for all customers taking delivery of the VIDA V1 till 31st May, 2023.
· Complimentary subscription plans are valid for a period of six months from the date of purchase of the VIDA V1.
· Benefits offered under any plan is subject to change, any time at the discretion of HMCL, without any prior notice.
· Unlimited Access to free fast charging stations will be available only to the customers subscribed for Charge Plan. Other customers may access the fast charging stations on payment basis.
· Free Roadside assistance (RSA) is valid for 12 months from the date of invoice.
· To avail road side assistance, request must be raised by the customer either through the VIDA App or by calling at the VIDA helpline number 18002668432.
· Maximum distance covered under RSA is 50 Kms. Additional charges, in case of distance more than 50 Kms, to be borne directly by the customer.
· For RSA additional charges such as Toll fee etc. to be directly paid by the customer to the RSA service provider.
· Any parts or spares replaced during Roadside assistance will be directly charged to the customer.
· HMCL reserves the right to withdraw roadside assistance service for any customer, in case of misuse or abuse of the service by the customer.
· HMCL reserves the right to modify, alter, amend and/or change any and/or all of the terms and conditions, at any time without prior notice
· HMCL shall not be responsible for any expense incurred by the customers, including internet charge and any technological issues, including network problem.
· All subscription plans shall be subject to Force Majeure conditions.
All disputes w.r.t. Subscription plans shall be settled under the New Delhi, India jurisdiction only.